The Tourism Perspectives (TP) is an interdisciplinary, scholarly journal, which is blind peer-reviewed and published quarterly. The journal`s focus is on theories, methods and applications related to new developments and perspectives in the fields of tourism and related areas.
All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the format style of the journal.
TP reviews papers within approximately two months of submission and publishes accepted articles in the relevant forthcoming issues upon receiving the final versions.
4 issues per year
Published by: International Economic Society
Volume 1 Issue 1 2018
Quarterly (March, June, September, December)
ISSN (Online): XXXX-XXXX
Abbreviated Key Title: J. Econ. Manag. Perspect.
Copyright and Reprint Permission
Indexing or Abstracting is permitted with credit to the source. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
Rationale for launching the journal
The TP is a new international, peer-reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality research findings, developments, perspectives, problems and other issues in all sub-areas of tourism and related areas.
Editorial Objectives and Coverage
TP welcomes articles from different regions of the world and aims to publish articles that can be theoretical, empirical and/or policy oriented. The basic aim of the journal is to encourage research on new developments and perspectives mainly in the fields of tourism and related areas.
Being an international journal, the natural audience for TP includes students, academics, researchers, policy-makers, regulators, standard-setters and professionals in the fields of economics, finance and management. Likely subscribers are universities, research institutions, research funding organizations, governmental and international agencies, financial institutions and exchanges, regulatory institutions and individual researchers.
Key Research Areas Covered in the Journal
• Economics and Economic Growth Issues
• Finance and Banking
• Econometric Applications
• Time Series Econometrics
• Cross-section Data Econometrics
• Panel Data Econometrics
• Financial Econometrics
• Regional Economics
• International Trade and Development
• Development Economics
• Tourism Economics
• Business Economics
• Public Economics and Public Policy
• Public Finance
• International Finance
• Economics, Finance and Management of Education
• Management, Marketing, Business Administration
• History of Economic Thought
• Schools of Economics
The TP is an international journal that aims to publish articles in all areas of tourism and related areas. All papers are subjected to a blind peer-review process. Manuscripts are invited from academicians and practitioners for publication consideration. The journal welcomes submissions in all areas listed above as key research topics of the journal. Each manuscript must include at most a 250 word abstract. Authors should list their contact information on a separate paper and suggest JEL classification code for their articles. Only electronic submissions should be made to the Editor.
• Articles are accepted in MS-WORD or PDF format via electronic submission.
• Contributors should adhere to the format of the journal.
• All correspondence should be directed to the editor.
• All submissions should include the JEL classification codes.
• There is No Submission Fee.
• Publication fee for each accepted article is 150 USD.
• English Language Editing Service may apply.
• Authors should ensure that their articles should be written in good scientific English before publication. If not, Editorial Office of JEMP will handle the language editing and charge an extra 100 USD for each accepted article.
• In the case, the authors would not like to use the TP’s language editing service, they must handle this task and prove to editorial office from another professional editing service.
• There is no other publication fee or additional costs for each accepted article.