Submissions should be made to the Editor (email submissions are also welcomed):
Salih Turan KATIRCIOGLU, Ph.D
Professor of Economics
Department of Banking and Finance
Faculty of Business and Economics
Eastern Mediterranean University
P.O. Box: 99628
Famagusta, North Cyprus
Via Mersin 10, TURKEY
The IJEP is an international journal that aims to publish articles in all areas of economics and finance. All papers are subjected to a blind peer-review process. Manuscripts are invited from academicians and practitioners for publication consideration. The journal welcomes submissions in all areas listed under the aim and scope of the journal. Each manuscript must include at most a 250 word abstract. Authors should list their contact information on a separate paper and suggest JEL classification code(s) for their articles. Submissions should be made to the Editor (Preferably electronic).
• Articles are accepted in MS-WORD or PDF format via electronic submission.
• Contributors should adhere to the format of the journal.
• All correspondence should be directed to the editor.
• All submissions should include the JEL classification codes.
• There is No Submission Fee.
• Publication fee for each accepted article is 400 USD.
• English Language Editing Service may apply.
• Authors should ensure that their articles should be written in good scientific English before publication. If not, Editorial Office of IJEP will handle the language editing and charge an extra 100 USD for each accepted article.
• In the case, the authors would not like to use IJEP’s language editing service, they must handle this task and prove to editorial office from another professional editing service.
• There is no other publication fee or additional costs for each accepted article.