The Journal of Economic & Management Perspectives (JEMP) is an interdisciplinary, scholarly journal, which is blind peer-reviewed and published quarterly. The journal`s focus is on theories, methods, and applications related to new developments and perspectives in the fields of Economics and Finance.
All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the format style of the journal.
JEMP reviews papers within approximately two months of submission and publishes accepted articles in the relevant forthcoming issues upon receiving the final versions.
Journal of Economic & Management Perspectives
4 issues per year
Published by: International Economic Society
Journal of Economic & Management Perspectives
Volume 1 Issue 1 2007
Quarterly (March, June, September, December)
ISSN (Online): 2523-5338
Formerly known as “International Journal of Economic Perspectives (March 2007 – December 2017)”
Abbreviated Key Title: J. Econ. Manag. Perspect.
Copyright and Reprint Permission
Indexing or Abstracting is permitted with credit to the source. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
The rationale for launching the journal
The JEMP is an international, peer-reviewed journal aiming to publish high-quality research findings, developments, perspectives, problems, and other issues in all sub-areas of economics and finance.
Editorial Objectives and Coverage
JEMP welcomes articles from different regions of the world and aims to publish articles that can be theoretical, empirical, and/or policy-oriented. The basic aim of the journal is to encourage research on new developments and perspectives mainly in the fields of economics and finance.
Being an international journal, the natural audience for JEMP includes students, academics, researchers, policy-makers, regulators, standard-setters, and professionals in the fields of economics, finance, and management. Likely subscribers are universities, research institutions, research funding organizations, governmental and international agencies, financial institutions and exchanges, regulatory institutions, and individual researchers.
Key Research Areas Covered in the Journal
• Economics and Economic Growth Issues
• Finance and Banking
• Econometric Applications
• Time Series Econometrics
• Cross-section Data Econometrics
• Panel Data Econometrics
• Financial Econometrics
• Regional Economics
• International Trade and Development
• Development Economics
• Tourism Economics
• Business Economics
• Public Economics and Public Policy
• Public Finance
• International Finance
• Economics, Finance and Management of Education
• Management, Marketing, Business Administration
• History of Economic Thought
• Schools of Economics
The JEMP adapts a double-blind review for the submitted articles, which are initially reviewed by the Editor for the suitability. Then, suitable papers are sent to at least two reviewers who are experts in the related area. Following reviewer reports of articles, the Editor’s decision is final.
PUBLICATION ETHICS AND PUBLICATION MALPRACTICE
The Journal of Economic and Management Perspectives (JEMP) ensures universal ethical standards in the publications concerning authors, editors, and peer reviewers in addition to the quality of articles. Plagiarism is strictly not allowed and checked by the “Authenticate Plagiarism Detection Software Program” (www.ithenticate.com ) before the review process. Furthermore, authors should sign a copyright agreement for accepted articles declaring that their materials are original and fully or partially not published elsewhere else. Moreover, the authors must declare any conflict of interest they might have during the submission stage.
· The editor performs a blind review process for submitted articles.
· The editor coordinates the review process of submitted articles and publications of the accepted articles.
· The editor gives the final decision about starting the review process and acceptance or rejection of articles. The editorial board is also conducted if needed.
· Reviewers are expected to support editorial in giving decisions for submitted articles;
· Reviewers are expected to review articles confidentially and per ethical rules;
· Reviewers are expected to be experts in the fields of submitted articles and must inform the editor before the review process.
· Submitted articles should be original and not contain any published material;
· The authors should sign the “statement of originality” form provided by the journal and submit to the editorial office;
· The authors are expected to report the contribution and significance of submitted articles to the field;
· The authors should report that their articles are solely submitted to the journal;
· The authors should provide full information regarding their affiliations and contact addresses;
· The authors are responsible for all contents of submitted articles;
· Each author is expected to contribute to submitted articles of multiple authors;
· The authors are expected to report any funding source (if available) or financial support in their articles;
The JEMP is an international journal that aims to publish articles in all areas of economics and finance. All papers are subjected to a blind peer-review process. Manuscripts are invited from academicians and practitioners for publication consideration. The journal welcomes submissions in all areas listed above as key research topics of the journal. Each manuscript must include at most a 250-word abstract. The authors should list their contact information on a separate paper and suggest the JEL classification code for their articles. Only electronic submissions should be made to the Editor.
• Articles are accepted in MS-WORD or PDF format via electronic submission.
• Contributors should adhere to the format of the journal.
• All correspondence should be directed to the editor.
• All submissions should include the JEL classification codes.
• There is No Submission or Publication fee.
• English Language Editing Service may apply.
• Authors should ensure that their articles should be written in good scientific English before publication. If not, the Editorial Office of JEMP will request language services from the authors.
• In the case, the authors would not like to use JEMP’s language editing service, they must handle this task and prove to the editorial office from another professional editing service.
• There is no other publication fee or additional costs for each accepted article.